"YourCountry" is just for you and your country needs YOU

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dog that likes the music of the eighties (Video)

A video published on YouTube shows a dog, who likes to dance rhythms of music under the eighties.
When he hears the song of "Modern Talking", "You're My Heart, You're My Soul", the dog begins to enjoy it while accompanied by dancing
Qeni që pëlqen muzikën e viteve të tetëdhjeta (Video)
SHQIP

Një video e publikuar në YouTube tregon një qen, të cilit i pëlqen të vallëzojë nën ritmet e muzikës së viteve të tetëdhjeta.
Kur dëgjon këngën e “Modern Talking”, “You're My Heart, You're My Soul”, qeni fillon ta shijojë atë duke e shoqëruar me vallëzim
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

 
© Yourcountry
Designed by NelmoHosting
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top